Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Knock Knock Knocking on Heaven's Door

doortrash_0490.jpg
Although I have solicited people for the Census and other organizations, I personally don’t like to be telemarketed by phone or visited door to door. We live on a hill and have steep steps to our front door, so we rarely have unwanted solicitors, except for stray cats or opossums. I was not happy when I found this flyer on my storm door. I don’t mind flyers being put on my front door, as I take them off and throw them into the paper recycle bin if I’m not interested. And I wasn’t interested in this series on Your Secret Life, hosted by a non-denominational church in the area. I became disgusted when I found some of the flyers in the street a few days later, which made them litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment